9th PROSECCO RUN
Run through the land of the Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG
FIDAL international half marathon road race.
The race course gives runners the opportunity to run through some of the finest wineries “Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG”.
Download here the complete race rules.
In order to be allowed to participate, runners must be aged 20 at the date of the race, and:
- a) to be member of a sports club affiliated to a national athletics Federation recognized by IAAF. If the registration is not made by the athlete’s club or Federation they must send a self-certification attesting their membership;
- b) to have FIDAL Runcard (www.runcard.com) membership and to have a medical certificate for competitive athletics in compliance with the Italian legislation on health protection in the agonistic sports practice (see example) valid at the date of the race. The athlete is responsible for what concern Runcard membership rules;
In accordance to the FIDAL rules of events organizations, athletes must be at least aged 20 at the date of the race (18 years old if FIDAL members) and must meet one of these requirements:
- a) FIDAL membership or
- b) to have Fidal Runcard (www.runcard.com) membership and to have a medical certificate valid on December 2rd, 2018 (the athlete is responsible for what concern Runcard membership rules);
Athletes will have to send copy of their valid FIDAL 2018 membership.
- € 20,00 from April 9th, 2018 to August 31st, 2018
- € 25,00 from September 1st, 2018 to October 24th, 2018
- € 30,00 from October 25th, 2018 to November 22nd, 2018
- € 37,00 from November 23rd, 2018 to November 25th, 2018
- € 40,00 on December 1st and 2nd at the race office in case of available spots
We consider the payment date valid as registration date.
Every 10 athletes, clubs and groups will have 1 more registration for free.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration without the payment copy or with missing personal data are not accepted.
- online via this link (service provided by ENDU) starting from April 9th, 2018;
- By email, sending the registration form carefully filled and signed, along with receipt of payment made by bank transfer to this fax: 0438.413475 or to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By Treviso Marathon in various sport events, or by our office located in via Martiri delle Foibe 18/B – z.i. Scomigo – 31015 Conegliano (TV). Opening hours from Monday to Friday: from 8.30 AM to 12 AM and from 2.30 PM to 5 PM.
Payment via bank transfer to:
A.S.D. Treviso Marathon – IBAN IT10M0890461620009000014574 BICCRTIT2TPRE – BCC delle Prealpi, office of Conegliano.
Description: 9a Prosecco Run – runner’s name
- race number
- chip rental for timing measurements with real time
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshments along the course
- pasta party
- goody bag
- personal clothes storing
- showers and changing rooms
- participation medal (for placed athletes)
Bib number can be collected on Saturday 1st December 2018 from 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM at the Multifunctional Centre in Piazza Capitello in Vidor (TV). Athletes could also get their bib number the day of the race from 7.30 AM to 9.15 AM.
It is mandatory to come with the CONFIRMATION LETTER available here from November 26th, 2018.
RACE START AND TIME LIMIT
9th Prosecco Run will start at 10.00 AM.
The race time limit is 3 hours.
Saturday 1st, December 2018:
From 2.00 PM to 6.00 PM bib collection at the Multifunctional Centre of Vidor in Piazza Capitello
Sunday 2nd, December 2018:
From 7.30 AM to 9.15 AM bib collection at the Multifunctional Centre of Vidor Piazza Capitello
10.00 AM Start of 9th Prosecco Run
12.00 PM Pasta Party opening
12.30 PM Award ceremony of the first three placed female and male. Categories award ceremony following.
Registration fees are not refundable. However, athletes who can’t take part to the 9th Prosecco Run have the chance to transfer their registration fee to the 10th Prosecco Run in 2019, by informing via email the organization of their impossibility within November 19th, 2018, and paying EUR 10,00 as office service fee.
Runners can also transfer their registration to another athlete within November 19th, 2018, adding EUR 10,00 euros as office service fee, sending all the needed documents to email@example.com
INFORMAZIONI E NOTE LOGISTICHE
You can reach Vidor:
- from Belluno: Ss n° 50
- from Treviso: Ss n° 348 “Feltrina”
- from Conegliano: direction Pieve di Soligo – Sernaglia della Battaglia
- from Padova: Ss n° 307 until Castelfranco, then Sp n° 667
- from Vicenza: through Cittadella (PD) – Castelfranco (TV) – Caerano (TV)