Through the land of Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG – 10Km
The “Prosecchina” is a non competitive run organized as a supply of the Prosecco Run.
Open to everyone, it offers the opportunity to enjoy a part of the beautiful blueprint of the half marathon and some of the wine cooperatives along the path.
Download here the complete regulation for all information.
WHAT IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE
The race is non competitive, so medical certificate is not required for the participation.
- € 2,50 without recognition (ONLY for FIASP CARDHOLDING ones)
- € 4,00 without recognition
- € 8,00 with recognition (until depletion)
For the purpose of defining entry fee it will be considered the date of done payment.
It will be possible to sign up the morning of the race until half an hour before it starts.
HOW TO SIGN UP
Registrations without participation fee or with incomplete personal information won’t be accepted.
- Single registration form
- Groups registration form
- via email sending the specific form filled and signed, together with the payment receipt of the bank transfer to: email@example.com;
- At Treviso Marathon stands located in various manifestation or at our Operative headquarters, located in the following address: via Martiri delle Foibe 18/B – Z.I. Scomigo – 31015 Conegliano (TV). Opening time from Monday to Friday, from 08.30 to 17.00.
Payment through bank transfer to:
A.S.D. Treviso Marathon – IBAN IT10M0890461620009000014574 – BCC delle Prealpi, Conegliano.
Description: Iscrizione 4a Prosecchina – athlete’s name
SERVICE INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshments along the path
START AND LIMIT TIME
The start of the 4th Prosecchina is set at 10.10 AM.
The limit time to conclude the race is 3 hours.
Saturday, 1st, December:
From 2.00 to 6.00 PM registrations and distribution of participation cards Prosecchina at the Multifunctional Centre in Vidor in Piazza Capitello
Sunday, 2nd, December:
From 7.30 to 9.40 AM registrations and distribution of participation cards Prosecchina near the starting point (Cantina La Tordera – via Alnè Bosco 23, 31020 Vidor)
10.00 AM 9th Prosecco Run start
10.10 AM “Prosecchina” start
12.00 AM Opening Pasta Party
12.30 AM Prizegiving to the first three placed mail and femail. Category prizegiving afterwards.
INFORMATION AND LOGISTIC NOTES
In Vidor, Multifunctional Centre in Piazza Capitello could be reached:
- from Belluno: Ss n° 50
- from Treviso: Ss n° 348 “Feltrina”
- from Conegliano: direction Pieve di Soligo – Sernaglia della Battaglia
- from Padua: Ss n° 307 to Castelfranco, then Sp n° 667
- from Vicenza: to Cittadella (PD) – Castelfranco (TV) – Caerano (TV)