1st PROSECCO MARATHON
The only marathon in the world that goes through over 20 wineries of the Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG hills, UNESCO heritage.
All participant must:
- be at least 18 years old at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- have a medical certificate for competitive running (link) valid at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- € 40,00 from February 16th to 19th, 2023 [PROMOTIONAL]
- € 50,00 from February 20th to Spetempber 24th, 2023
- € 55,00 from September 25th to October 22nd, 2023
- € 60,00 from October 23rd to November 19th, 2023
- € 65,00 from November 20th to November 26th, 2023
- € 70,00 on field on December 2nd and 3rd 2023 (if available)
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 1.000.
Sports clubs and organized groups will have 1 free registration every 10.
For group registration modalities please write an email to email@example.com.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration are available only online via Keepsporting here (payment via credit card or bank transfer).
- race bib
- real time measurement
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshment points along the course (supplements)
- refreshment points along the course with local food and wine products
- pasta party
- goody bag
- Prosecco Conegliano Valdobbiadene D.O.C.G. wine bottle
- personal clothes storage
- showers and changing rooms
- official event’s tshirt
- partecipation medal (for placed athletes)
Race bib can be collected on Saturday, December 2nd from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM and Sunday, December 3th from 7.00 AM to 7.45 AM at the Centro Polifunzionale in Capitello Square (Vidor, Treviso, Italy).
RACE START AND TIME LIMITS
The 1st Prosecco Marathon starts at 8.00 AM from La Tordera Winery in via Alné Bosco (Vidor, Treviso).
Time limit: 8 hours.
The first 5 groups (minimum 20 people) will be awarded with local products gifts.
There will be awards also for the first 3 men and women, and for the following categories:
- 19-29 years
- 30-34 years
- 35-39 years
- 40-44 years
- 45-49 years
- 50-54 years
- 55-59 years
- 60-64 years
- 65 years and over
Saturday, December 2nd:
From 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM: race bib collection
Sunday, December 4th:
From 7.00 AM to 9.15 PM (7.45 for the 1st Prosecco Marathon): race bib collection
8.00 AM: 1st Prosecco Marathon start
10.00 AM: 13rd Prosecco Run start
10.10 AM: 8th Prosecchina start
12.00 PM: Pasta party opening
12.30 PM: Award ceremony
ENTRY FEE REFUNDS
Registration fees are not refundable. If a registered athlete is unable to participate in the event, the registration fee will not be reimbursed and the race pack will not be sent.
However, athletes who can’t take part to the 1st Prosecco Marathon or the 13th Prosecco Run for “objective impossibility to participate due to injury” have the chance to transfer their registration fee to the 2024 event, by informing the organization of their impossibility within November 19th, 2023 and paying € 10,00 as office service fee.
The registration can be also transferred to another participant within November 19th, 2023 adding € 5,00 as office service fee.
For both postponing or transfer please ask via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.