13th PROSECCO RUN
The only race in the world that goes through over 20 wineries of the Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG heritage of UNESCO.
All participants must be 18 years old and:
- be at least 18 years old at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- have a medical certificate for competitive running (link) valid at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- € 20,00 from February 16th to 19th, 2023 [PROMOTIONAL – ONLY 200 AVAILABLE]
- € 25,00 from February 20th to Spetempber 24th, 2023
- € 27,00 from September 25th to October 22nd, 2023
- € 30,00 from October 23rd to November 19th, 2023
- € 35,00 from November 20th to November 26th, 2023
- € 45,00 on field on December 2nd and 3rd 2023 (if available)
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 2.000.
Sports clubs and organized groups will have 1 free registration every 10.
For group registration modalities please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration are available only online via Keepsporting here (payment via credit card or bank transfer).
- race bib
- real time measurement
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshment points along the course (supplements)
- refreshment points along the course with local food and wine products
- pasta party
- goody bag
- personal clothes storage
- showers and changing rooms
- official event’s tshirt
- partecipation medal (for placed athletes)