13th PROSECCO RUN
The only race in the world that goes through over 20 wineries of the Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene DOCG heritage of UNESCO.
All participants must:
- be at least 18 years old at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- have a medical certificate for competitive running (link) valid at the date of the race (December 3rd, 2023)
- € 20,00 from February 16th to 19th, 2023 [PROMOTIONAL – ONLY 200 AVAILABLE]
- € 25,00 from February 20th to Spetempber 24th, 2023
- € 27,00 from September 25th to October 22nd, 2023
- € 30,00 from October 23rd to November 19th, 2023
- € 35,00 from November 20th to November 26th, 2023
- € 45,00 on field on December 2nd and 3rd 2023 (if available)
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 2.000.
Sports clubs and organized groups will have 1 free registration every 10.
For group registration modalities please write an email to email@example.com.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration are available only online via Keepsporting here (payment via credit card or bank transfer).
- race bib
- real time measurement
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshment points along the course (supplements)
- refreshment points along the course with local food and wine products
- pasta party
- goody bag
- personal clothes storage
- showers and changing rooms
- official event’s tshirt
- partecipation medal (for placed athletes)