8th CONEGLIANO VALDOBBIADENE BOLLICINA 10Km
The “Conegliano Valdobbiadene Bollicina” is a race open to everyone, organized within the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Running Festival. It offers the opportunity to run and walk through the hills and wineries of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG, UNESCO world heritage site.
The race is open and non competitive, so no medical certificate is required for participation.
- € 10,00 from February 16th to 19th, 2023
- € 15,00 from February 20th to November 26th, 2023
- € 18,00 on field on December 2nd and 3rd 2023 (if available)
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 2.000.
Sports clubs and organized groups will have 1 free registration every 10.
For group registration modalities please write an email to email@example.com.
During the entry process it will be possible to add (+10,00€) for every registration one bottle of Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG “Cuvée 1926” from Valdo Spumanti.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration are available only online via Keepsporting here (payment via credit card or bank transfer).
SERVICE INCLUDED WITH THE REGISTRATION
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshment points along the course (supplements)
- refreshment points along the course with local products
- post race refreshments
- pasta party
- personal clothes storage
- showers and changing rooms