8th CONEGLIANO VALDOBBIADENE BOLLICINA 10KM
The “Conegliano Valdobbiadene Bollicina” is a race open to everyone, organized within the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Running Festival. It offers the opportunity to run and walk through the hills and wineries of the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG, UNESCO world heritage site.
The race is open and non competitive, so no medical certificate is required for participation.
- € 10,00 from February 16th to 19th, 2023
- € 15,00 from February 20th to November 26th, 2023
- € 18,00 on field on December 2nd and 3rd 2023 (if available)
REGISTRATION LIMIT: 2.000.
HOW TO ENTER
Registration are available only online via Keepsporting here (payment via credit card or bank transfer).
SERVICE INCLUDED WITH THE REGISTRATION
- insurance and medical assistance
- refreshment points along the course (supplements)
- refreshment points along the course with local products
- post race refreshments
- pasta party
- personal clothes storage
- showers and changing rooms
Race bib can be collected:
- Saturday, December 2nd from 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Race Office at Centro Polifunzionale in Vidor)
- Sunday, December 3th from 8.30 AM to 9.15 AM at the start in La Tordera Winery in via Alné Bosco 23, 31020 Vidor (TV).
Participants who choose to buy the Conegliano Valdobbiadene Prosecco DOCG and will be in Vidor only on Sunday, will be allowed to collect it after the race at the Race Office.
START AND TIME LIMIT
The start of the 8th Prosecchina is set at 10.10 AM from La Tordera Winery in via Alné Bosco 23, 31020 Vidor (TV) at ca. 800m from the Race Office.
The limit time to conclude the race is 3 hours.
The first 5 groups (minimum 20 people) will be awarded with local products gifts.
Saturday 2rd, December:
From 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM registrations and bib distribution at the Multifunctional Centre in Vidor in Capitello square
Sunday 3th, December:
From 8.30 to 9.15 AM registrations and bib distribution – AT RACE START
08.00 AM 1st Prosecco Marathon start
10.00 AM 13th Prosecco Run start
10.10 AM 8th Prosecchina start
12.00 AM Pasta Party opening
12.30 Award Ceremony
ENTRY FEE REFUNDS
Registration fees are not refundable. If a registered athlete is unable to participate in the event, the registration fee will not be reimbursed and the race pack will not be sent.